Teya Salat

p _ x
Bookmark Weezywap
JarApkBmkOpera
(GMT+1)
Friday May 17th 2024
+
Always Post weezywap.xtgem.com on your facebook, twitter, 2go, whatsapp and instagram status! If you love WEEZYWAP and enjoy unlimited services here!
»WEEZYWAP Forum
Forum Rules | Smilies | BB Codes | Back
* ayamFweshdude * Weezy @weeezy and @ tomspeciall.tenx it worked.. nice work...
I wanna ask one question pls..whenever u post a code at the"bottom auto content for your forum...that is in order to enable it show in your forum..we all know that after putting the code at the bottom autocontent,the code will show at the last thing in the forum
....NOW TO MY QUESTION..
How can I now move the code that is the last thing in the forum ,to my desired place.."for example may be after coding I gat something like this..."I am a boy"which is at the end of all other code in the forum..OK..so how can I now move that" I am a boy" to either middle,top,end,b4/after this,b4/after that,how can I do that??
URGENT PLS....

cause HTML code does not work,wen creating new theme.. that is wen writing a topic/news..it does not support HTML code..just small code like [b*] instead of [*/b] and others
2017-01-03 11:31 (Edited 2017-01-03 12:16 by ayamFweshdude ) · (0)

Online: Guests: 1

Translate
Pages
Copyright © 2024 WEEZYWAP
facebook twitter whatsapp google plus
Home | About Us | Advertise | Frequently Asked Question | Contact Us | Partners | Disclaimer | Terms of Services | Invite Friends | Credits

Online: 1 , Today: 2315, Hits: 7621491
Last modified: 27-08-2018 11:42:51 pm