Ring ring

p _ x
Bookmark Weezywap
JarApkBmkOpera
(GMT+1)
Thursday May 2nd 2024
+
Always Post weezywap.xtgem.com on your facebook, twitter, 2go, whatsapp and instagram status! If you love WEEZYWAP and enjoy unlimited services here!
»WEEZYWAP Forum
Forum Rules | Smilies | BB Codes | Back
* Primebaze.com.ng Credits to Primebazeweb
#Primebazeweb
http://www.primebaze.gq

HERE IS THE REAL WORKING METHOD OF
DISABLING CREATE NEW THEME IN WAPKA
FORUMS

This method has its disadvantages..
the thing Is that...
wen u want to post u enable it.
and after posting you disable.
Here are the steps

• goto ur forum site

>>edit site>>WAP 2>>styles for content in
forums/chat>>
pls do not select global settings for forums
Goto the particular forum u wanna disable
'theme link'
click on the forum Id
You'll see own styles for messages in forum..
etc..
screw down.. you'll see disable new theme link..
thick the box.. and that's all..
u can do it for ur remaining forums...
THIS IS THE FIRST METHOD
2016-12-22 01:15 · (0)
* Weezy * Primebaze.com.ng Nice one!
2016-12-22 05:21 · (0)
* ayamFweshdude * Weezy @weeezy and @ tomspeciall.tenx it worked.. nice work...
I wanna ask one question pls..whenever u post a code at the"bottom auto content for your forum...that is in order to enable it show in your forum..we all know that after putting the code at the bottom autocontent,the code will show at the last thing in the forum
....NOW TO MY QUESTION..
How can I now move the code that is the last thing in the forum ,to my desired place.."for example may be after coding I gat something like this..."I am a boy"which is at the end of all other code in the forum..OK..so how can I now move that" I am a boy" to either middle,top,end,b4/after this,b4/after that,how can I do that??
URGENT PLS....

cause HTML code does not work,wen creating new theme.. that is wen writing a topic/news..it does not support HTML code..just small code like [b*] instead of [*/b] and others
2017-01-03 11:31 (Edited 2017-01-03 12:16 by ayamFweshdude ) · (0)
* ayamFweshdude * ayamFweshdude and again..pls how can I put line code in between comment post..like the screen shot below
2017-01-03 11:36
* Screenshot_2017-01-03-12-32-34.png · image/png · 59.53KB
· (0)
* Weezy * ayamFweshdude For your first question, changing the position of the code in the bottom autocontent doesn't mean that the code wont take effect @ the bottom of the forum ..for the second issue, i can't find any line inbetween the messages in forum via the screenshot ..or dyu mean the spacing?
2017-01-04 05:46 · (0)
* ayamFweshdude * Weezy ok..1st question.
how can i move the code which is at the bottom of message in forum, how can I move it to the middle. ..

2ndly.yea I know that there is no line there ..what I actually meant is that how can I put line code in between each comment...check screenshot example below...

3rdly..I created a download link.
it worked at first, after somw days I tried clicking on the link again to see if it will still download
but it didn't download.
instead it brought this ..check at screenshot..
2017-01-06 07:31
* Screenshot_2017-01-06-08-27-55.png · image/png · 102.06KB
* Screenshot_2017-01-06-08-32-03.png · image/png · 97.65KB
(Edited 2017-01-06 07:33 by ayamFweshdude ) · (0)
* Weezy * ayamFweshdude Message in forum is always the first box in the *Style of message in forum* in wapka ..so to move any part of the code, check the opening and the closing tags to make sure they ryhme else u will end up having errors ..for the line code, add <hr /> @ the end of the message in forum if u want line break!
2017-01-07 05:13 · (0)

Online: Guests: 1

Translate
Pages
Copyright © 2024 WEEZYWAP
facebook twitter whatsapp google plus
Home | About Us | Advertise | Frequently Asked Question | Contact Us | Partners | Disclaimer | Terms of Services | Invite Friends | Credits

Online: 1 , Today: 1402, Hits: 7598380
Last modified: 27-08-2018 11:42:51 pm