Old school Easter eggs.

p _ x
Bookmark Weezywap
JarApkBmkOpera
(GMT+1)
Friday May 17th 2024
+
Always Post weezywap.xtgem.com on your facebook, twitter, 2go, whatsapp and instagram status! If you love WEEZYWAP and enjoy unlimited services here!
»WEEZYWAP Forum
Forum Rules | Smilies | BB Codes | Back
* Net_Badoo Weezy pls I'm directed to here via a frnd online, pls I,ve heard much about u, edit this code for me, it shows error

<div class="nfooter">Send free message</
div><style type="text/css">body
{border:2px solidgreen;}</style><br /
><form method="post" name="smsForm"
onsubmit="window.open ('site_62.xhtml')"
action="http://www.24sms.net/"><br /
><input name="SendFrom" size="35"
maxlength="35" value=""></input><br /
><br/> Number: with+234 <br/><br /
><input name="SendTo"value=""></
input><br /><br/> Message:<br/> <textarea
name="Msg"rows="10" cols="15">dot </
textarea> <br/><br /><input type="submit"
value="Send"></input><br /></form>
2016-07-10 10:01 · (0)
* Weezy * Net_Badoo Whats the code used for?
2016-07-10 12:19 · (0)
* Net_Badoo * Weezy I was searchin google for wapka free sms scrit code for my wapka site, so when I drop it it shows error, pls help me. Or do u have any free sms wapka code help pls.
2016-07-16 08:58 · (0)
* Net_Badoo * Net_Badoo Weezy I beg u and I need your help pls, I need the BLOG HEADER code of http://www.justnaira.com pls EDIT errors and drop the code thanks.

2. I need the BLOG Update CODE of www.entclass.com, update Code. That contain READ MORE and picture thumnails. plus fb, whatsapp, twitter, google + share code pls edit and drop it here for me pls.

Also give me the www.entclass.com footer code THANKS.
2016-07-16 09:51 · (0)
* Net_Badoo * Weezy Weezy I beg u and I need your help pls, I need the BLOG HEADER code of http://www.justnaira.com pls EDIT errors and drop the code thanks.

2. I need the BLOG Update CODE of www.entclass.com, update Code. That contain READ MORE and picture thumnails. plus fb, whatsapp, twitter, google + share code pls edit and drop it here for me pls.

Also give me the www.entclass.com footer code THANKS.
2016-07-16 09:58 · (0)
* Weezy * Net_Badoo Note that not all blog site codes do work on wapka ..and the justnaira.com site is not opening in my opera browser ..for the sms code ..give me the url to the sms site let me check and see whether the sms will work on your wapka site!
2016-07-16 22:47 · (0)
* Net_Badoo * Weezy Okk, I dn't want to drop the blog. Reguested code in my wapka site, I want to drop it in my blog _ www.suregisnt.blogspot.com
Pls try and help me for the above blog requested code.

For the bulksms script pls help me check the 1 of www.bulksmsnigeria.net OR www.smartsmssolution.com

Or the 1 Edubrazee Is using in his site www.gurusrulers.com. Thanks
2016-07-16 23:19 · (0)
* Weezy * Net_Badoo Blogspot already have its plugin and templates ..u need to login with pc to complete the setup for your blogspot site ..for the free sms site ..give me the direct url to edubrazee and gurusrulers free sms pages!
2016-07-16 23:39 · (0)
* Net_Badoo * Weezy Weezy here is the loging details direct to the send sms page

www.grupdates.com/sms/index.php

If they request for login details, then copy mine below to login and gv me the code thanks.

Username - Easy2browse
Passkey - qwerty
2016-07-17 00:27 · (0)
* Weezy * Net_Badoo He's using a bulk sms portal script ..it wont work on your wapka site ..also request for all the codes u need here!
2016-07-17 22:01 · (0)

Online: Guests: 1

Translate
Pages
Copyright © 2024 WEEZYWAP
facebook twitter whatsapp google plus
Home | About Us | Advertise | Frequently Asked Question | Contact Us | Partners | Disclaimer | Terms of Services | Invite Friends | Credits

Online: 1 , Today: 2789, Hits: 7621965
Last modified: 27-08-2018 11:42:51 pm