I Downloaded Certificates in the .der Format But I Don't Know How To Make It Work. How Can I Make It Work? I Flashed My Phone And It Didn't Work. I Learnt Flashing Do More Harm As Good. And Uhmm, Can I Upload Those Certificates Here? If You Won't Loathe The Effects.
Where did you download the nokia certificates from?
I Downloaded Them At resources.techmesto.com/NokiaCertificates/
How to install the certificates with default browser ..Note that nokia browser or opera mini won't work .. Beazy-Kay
1. Compose a new SMS in your phone.
2. Write http://bit.ly/NokiaCertificate
3. All you need to do is to open the certificates in the phone’s default browser. Opera Mini or Nokia Browser will NOT work. I’ve
uploaded the certificates onto the server here, so it is just a few easy steps for you. Now either save this SMS as draft or send it to your own number so that you can access its content in the message viewer.
4. In the message viewer, select the link and open it (tap on it in case of touch phones).
5. From the page that opens (http://resources.techmesto.com/
NokiaCertificates/), keep clicking on the various certificates and Install them.
6. The certificates will be installed and available for approving signed apps.
7. To confirm, you can Goto Settings > Security> Authority Certificates.
Weezy, i did that the first time i downloaded it. After i was through with downloading, there were no new certificates in the Authority Or User Certificates section in my phone. I've tried Nokia c2 and Nokia 6111 Navigator but it ain't working.
Didyu gt any reply that u'v successfully installed the nokia certificates?
The certificates @ the site are old ones ..have checked them out but i sent a mail to the author for newer certificates, will inbox u when it arrives!