Old school Swatch Watches

p _ x
Bookmark Weezywap
JarApkBmkOpera
(GMT+1)
Saturday April 20th 2024
+
Always Post weezywap.xtgem.com on your facebook, twitter, 2go, whatsapp and instagram status! If you love WEEZYWAP and enjoy unlimited services here!
»WEEZYWAP Forum
Forum Rules | Smilies | BB Codes | Back
* Axolotl Hello Weezy, you know that some games inspite of being fully free,they shows "allow application to access network for sending and receiving data?"

where the game is full free,Is there any need to ask that question for cutting unnecessarily data charges??

Now, my question to u is that how do i remove that rambler "allow network access..." function from game by modifying it???

Decribe me how can i modify thats game by removing the rambler network access question function.
2014-06-06 13:12 · (0)
* Weezy * Axolotl Java games are licensed and copyrighted under certain coporations like KONAMI, GAMELOFT etc ..they only have rights to create java games and modification is not allowed.. Thats why you hardly see java game editted with somebodys name.. Games that allow network access have reasons for so ..maybe the game owner wants you to be getting updated whenever you run out of version or somtn like dat!
2014-06-06 18:47 · (0)

Online: Guests: 1

Translate
Pages
Copyright © 2024 WEEZYWAP
facebook twitter whatsapp google plus
Home | About Us | Advertise | Frequently Asked Question | Contact Us | Partners | Disclaimer | Terms of Services | Invite Friends | Credits

Online: 1 , Today: 332, Hits: 7583855
Last modified: 27-08-2018 11:42:51 pm