XtGem Forum catalog

p _ x
Bookmark Weezywap
JarApkBmkOpera
(GMT+1)
Saturday May 4th 2024
+
Always Post weezywap.xtgem.com on your facebook, twitter, 2go, whatsapp and instagram status! If you love WEEZYWAP and enjoy unlimited services here!
»WEEZYWAP Forum
Forum Rules | Smilies | BB Codes | Back
* forumdusa * Weezy Upload your file code and how to earn with my wapka web
2017-03-06 20:43 · (0)
* Weezy * forumdusa Public File upload is only available for old wapka sites with file manager ..only the admin uploads to the content manager!
2017-03-07 21:39 · (0)
* forumdusa * Weezy Wapka chatroom code
2017-03-18 14:36 · (0)
* Weezy * forumdusa how to add wapka chatroom..

1. wapka chatroom- this refers to the original chatroom which you can find through ::EDIT SITE:: > chatroom

2. Wapka Simple forums-This method of adding wapka chatrooms is a little trickish,it involves importing added messages in a simple forum with forumlist tag and this can be acheived by putting the forumlist code where you want the chatroom to appear.you can simplify/advance it by putting a textbox to serve as the chatroom input box. For the sake of this tutorial, i will be teaching you how to add a wapka chatroom using the first method as well as designing it.

i. Login to your free wapka account

ii. Goto Admin Mode

iii. Add a chat page via ES > Chat

iv. Now goto ES > Wap2 > Click Styles for content in forum/chat link > Now under the text Set styles only for: you will find chat ID that we have added in step 3 just click on its ID (i.e. ch:41373) > Now under the text or set own form for: click Messages in chat link, this will send you to the chat style changer page..

v. In chat style changer page you will see two text boxes.. These two textboxes have some different tags, explained below..

1. In the first box you can change styles for your chat one message and all other messages will loop on the basis of this style.. Ooops, I mean that the other messages will have the same style as well.. Hope you got it:) In this box you can use following tags, explained below

::date:: This tag adds the date of the message when it was added, you can change its format, will tell you later in this tutorial.. You can add any HTML tag to design the tag.. i.e. can add div tags or more.

=::user:: This tag will display user name who added the message.. You can make it bold with HTML..

=::msg:: This is th text that user added.. You can set HTML p tags to make it paragraph or do whatever you like.. No restrictions from my side..

::prvar-N:: This tag helps to get info from user profile page, I know I have not explained about profile variables in wapkatutor.. Please ask if you wanna know more about it as comment to this tutorial..

::url_pchat:: This tag is helpful if you wanted to allow private chat between users.. You can also design private chat site page as you like.. This tag should be used in HTML a tag.. i.e.
<a href="::url_pchat::">Private Chat</a>
Copy code

All above code can be added in first box only.. You can add any HTML tags and styles in the first box of chat styles page.. You can make it as stylish as you want with CSS or HTML and even Javascript can be used in it.. :)

2. Now under this text Style of the chat site:** is the second box. This box contains text that will design our whole chat page, so here you will some useful options as well.. Following are the lists of available tags to be used in this box with explanations..

::REPLY:: This tag create or in other words adds the link or textarea form to the chat page that lets the user to add the new chat message.. You can select link or textarea form as you like.. It all depends on you.. You can design it with HTML and CSS as well.

::REFRESH:: The second tag that you can use in the second box is ::REFRESH:: , this tag adds the refresh link by which user can refresh the page easily.. Although chat site is refreshed automatically after set amount of time.. :)

::MESSAGES:: This is simple tag and is mandatory tag used to add all the data from the first box above.. Above are all the tags thats helps you to make your chat site user friendly and awesome.. You can design it as you like and can add HTML with CSS or only HTML..

6. If you are satisfied with thedesign just click the SET button and it will change the chat page in seconds..

7. Now then, if you want to tweak your chat page more then you can do it in very simple way.. just Goto ES > GLOBAL SETTINGS > CHAT > you will have following options to edit/change/moderate..

(a). Count of messages on one page: set count of messages in chat site..

(b). Delete messages older than (in hours): Set te hours in numeric value to delete the old posts in the chat automatically..

©. Refresh time (10-300 seconds): Set time to automatically refresh chat page.. You can set a time in seconds between 100 and 300 seconds..

(d). Maximal count of letters in one message: Set the maximam letters in one message, letters more than the limit will be deleted..

(e). Time format (syntax)*: Set time format used in ::DATE:: tag.. If you want to show 1 hours ago, 2 days ago etc.. just set time format as --

(f). Private message user name format (recipient): and Private message user name format (sender): are there to set the style of sender and receiver in private messages in chat, I don't know why admin has added it here in this form but anyways.... :)

(g). Allow smilies in messages is used to set smilies in forum, like :) :( :D etc..

(h). Allow icons in messages allows you to add icon in your chat page.. Click the SET link to add icons and set its text.. With this .happy. will be changed to the set picture whenever user used it in message..

(i). If you marked Display adding form at the top of site with messages: option you will see the new message form at the tp of your chat page..

(j). Enable WCODE option lets your users to include allowed wcodes in their chat messages, you can set allowed wcodes by clicking the link after the text..

(k). Enable SPAM black list (set): Allows you to set the spam message blocker system in your chat page, by clicking SET link you can modify the blacklist text..

(l). Enable chat private essages (select menu in front of message box): It will enable the chat private message in the chat page which allows user to see new private message in chat page.. (m). Enable welcome message: Whenever new user will enter or join the chat he/ she will see the welcome text, you can set it by clicking the set link

(n). Allow change color of the text: User will be able to see the select box with your defined colors with the new message form to change the color of chat message if you marked this option, you can allow colors click the Set link..

(o). Hide messages from blocked users (blocked in priv. messages list): It allow you option to hide the messages by users from blocked users list.. So users that are blocked won't see any messages by whom he was blocked.. Every time you end up setting, don't forget to click the SET button at the end of the form...

8. Thats it, go and check your chat page.. You can do many more in your chat page
2017-03-18 17:30 · (0)
* forumdusa * Weezy Tankz but itz hard.abeg how to set up to domain lyk 9jachatbaze.wapka.mobi and 9jachatbaze.wapka.me
2017-03-18 20:45 · (0)
* Weezy * forumdusa Second level domain from your wapka panel ..click on Domain manager
2017-03-19 07:56
* Scr000057.jpg · image/jpeg · 9.41KB
· (0)
* forumdusa * Weezy Yes.how to do it and How to make different site logo to show lyk dat of weezywap
2017-03-19 19:31 (Edited 2017-03-19 19:39 by forumdusa ) · (0)
* Weezy * forumdusa For the different site logo ..am using random logo javascript ..create yours @ http://weezywap.xtgem.com/Wapmasta/Tools/random_image_text.html
2017-03-20 16:55 · (0)
* forumdusa * Weezy wot of d second level domain
2017-03-20 18:31 · (0)
* Weezy * forumdusa What about it?
2017-03-22 09:39 · (0)

Online: Guests: 1

Translate
Pages
Copyright © 2024 WEEZYWAP
facebook twitter whatsapp google plus
Home | About Us | Advertise | Frequently Asked Question | Contact Us | Partners | Disclaimer | Terms of Services | Invite Friends | Credits

Online: 1 , Today: 1889, Hits: 7600449
Last modified: 27-08-2018 11:42:51 pm