XtGem Forum catalog

p _ x
Bookmark Weezywap
JarApkBmkOpera
(GMT+1)
Friday May 3rd 2024
+
Always Post weezywap.xtgem.com on your facebook, twitter, 2go, whatsapp and instagram status! If you love WEEZYWAP and enjoy unlimited services here!
»WEEZYWAP Forum
Forum Rules | Smilies | BB Codes | Back
* wandavwap * DONSIA Thank u! Vewi much,i love dat alotIs bt is link nd codes is to be inserted as if i wnt 2 write smetin as a user?
2014-08-16 15:04 · (0)
* DONSIA * wandavwap To add dox notice board, wellcome text, etc, add it to top forum autocontent and 4 files, u can only link it 2 forum
2014-08-16 11:35 · (0)
* wandavwap * DONSIA Yea i mean if i wnt 2 add for e.g welcome to wandavwap forum, notice board, links,files nd text even codes nd even other tins in created forum. Thats all dat i needed
2014-08-15 21:27 · (0)
* DONSIA * wandavwap K, to design any wapka forum site, goto Edit Site>WAP2>styles of content in forum/chat>Global settings for forum>Own Style of forum(the second listed categories not the first>Message in forum(d first box and d last, leave d middle>Themes in forum(the first box and d last)> Wapka code 4 tags in forum is below them.
Message in forum means how u want d reading part 2 be designed, e.g like dix inner place u read and type, while themes in forum means how u want d forum 2 be when listed, e.g when u created a topic here, how d image of read and unread appear in weezy topic. Any qualms again>
2014-08-15 15:43 · (0)
* wandavwap * DONSIA Forum site
2014-08-15 10:12 · (0)
* DONSIA * wandavwap Forum site or the forum you attached to your wap?
2014-08-15 09:27 · (0)
* wandavwap * DONSIA Thankz u alot for dat,am pleased alot. The head of dis dat disturb nw is hw 2 design forum site
lets take it 4 e.g if u wnt to design a new page the step are below. Login to ur wapka admin nd navigate to the page dat u wnt to design scroll down nd click ::edit:: , thats hw i wnt u 2 teach me hw to design forum site please i will be vewi hpy if u'll sincerely help me on dat
2014-08-15 07:09 · (0)
* DONSIA * wandavwap Yeah, it is called lastest tforum topics or trending in Wapka.
First, you wil create all your forums and name them, to name them ,goto Edit Site>change title>below,click forum title, note: you can only see it in the page you created all your main forum to, e.g site5.>goto that site5>edit site of site5>change title>forum tittle>then name them according to d name u changed members forum to when creating them.
After that, write down all d forum Id, to get d id, be clicking them
0ne by 0ne and go down .u wil c Forum Id: Xxxxx or if you are expert, while changing the forums title via Change Title, you wil c their id and sub name e.g fo:119052315: Mtn cheat. That 119052315 is the mtn cheat forum id, k, get all d forum id and then goto ur homepage and make it lastest topic
2014-08-14 23:00 · (0)
* wandavwap * DONSIA Fenkz vewi much donsia,am hpy for ur reply bt dats not exactly wot i expected i mean hw to make a created theme to appear jst like i created my own theme in dis weezywa nd u re able to see it. Plz
2014-08-14 06:30 · (0)
* DONSIA * wandavwap Goto your global settings>forum> then set it to your taste
2014-08-13 20:26 · (0)

Online: Guests: 1

Translate
Pages
Copyright © 2024 WEEZYWAP
facebook twitter whatsapp google plus
Home | About Us | Advertise | Frequently Asked Question | Contact Us | Partners | Disclaimer | Terms of Services | Invite Friends | Credits

Online: 1 , Today: 1097, Hits: 7599657
Last modified: 27-08-2018 11:42:51 pm