XtGem Forum catalog

p _ x
Bookmark Weezywap
JarApkBmkOpera
(GMT+1)
Tuesday April 30th 2024
+
Always Post weezywap.xtgem.com on your facebook, twitter, 2go, whatsapp and instagram status! If you love WEEZYWAP and enjoy unlimited services here!
»WEEZYWAP Forum
Forum Rules | Smilies | BB Codes | Back
* Weezy * Bamtol After u hv replaced all the forum ids in the forum categories with your site valid forum ids ..when u click on any of the forum categories link, it will take you to forum themes page, if thr's no theme, u will see link to create new theme or topic!
2017-01-03 06:00 · (0)
* Bamtol * Weezy Ok,sir. I undastnd. How cn i post articles in the forum categories?
2017-01-01 12:59 · (0)
* Weezy * Bamtol I mean u should create a new page visible only in admin mode, the one u created for forum categories is ok, u dont need to delete it ..just create another page visible only in admin mode ..inside the page u create simple forums and note the ids ..count the forum categories option u have and create that number of forums in the page visible in admin mode ..each forum u create has its own ID, just copy down the ids and replace in the categories code ..thats all!
2016-12-30 13:22 · (0)
* Bamtol * Weezy Ok,sir. Bt nw dat i av already created a page 4 forum visible in both modes http://9jaembassy.wapka.mobi/site_1.xhtml? , wat wil i do nw? Wil i start al over again? Plz, xplain beta
2016-12-30 07:15 · (0)
* Weezy * Bamtol Create a page that wl be visible only in admin mode .. Inside the page create forums and note its IDs ..replace the IDs in the forum categories code u posted in your site!
2016-12-29 08:16 · (0)
* Bamtol * Weezy D first forum page is http://9jaembassy.wapka.mobi/site_1.xhtml?. Ao cn i create d nxt forum page?
2016-12-28 19:01 · (0)
* Weezy * Bamtol Create the first forum page like the other pages ..u can use the link code to quote the page like :url-site-56: ..thats the page where u will paste the forum categories code!
2016-12-28 10:05 · (0)
* Bamtol * Weezy Ok,sir. Bt wen i went 2 Admin mode, i clicked on forum in d homepage, it supose 2 take me 2 a new page wit only autocontents, bt alsa, it tuk me bck 2 d same homepage. Y z dz happening? If d ansa z negative, ao cn i create a forum page afresh?
2016-12-27 08:05 · (0)
* Weezy * Bamtol Forum categories code should go to the first page of your site forum ..but before then, u should have created forums on a separate page and noted the ids, u should replace the ids in the categories code ..for the div class, it works with the css u are using ..if u want it to look like that of donsiazones, then add donsiazones css to your headtags then don't worry about your div classes any longer ..for the forum theme not showing, it will start working as soon as u start creating topics!
2016-12-27 06:04 · (0)
* Bamtol * Weezy Thankz. I av pasted d 2nd n 3rd codes as directed. Bt wher wil i paste d forum categories code? Also, wat ar div classes? Ao cn i create a div class? Bt,plz,d above 2nd n 3rd codes i pasted in my site ar nt showing any effects,or won't they brng out effects? Hlp me,plz.
2016-12-26 13:16 · (0)

Online: Guests: 1

Translate
Pages
Copyright © 2024 WEEZYWAP
facebook twitter whatsapp google plus
Home | About Us | Advertise | Frequently Asked Question | Contact Us | Partners | Disclaimer | Terms of Services | Invite Friends | Credits

Online: 1 , Today: 389, Hits: 7595760
Last modified: 27-08-2018 11:42:51 pm