Insane

p _ x
Bookmark Weezywap
JarApkBmkOpera
(GMT+1)
Wednesday May 29th 2024
+
Always Post weezywap.xtgem.com on your facebook, twitter, 2go, whatsapp and instagram status! If you love WEEZYWAP and enjoy unlimited services here!
»WEEZYWAP Forum
Forum Rules | Smilies | BB Codes | Back
* ayamFweshdude * Weezy i mean the first code u said i should put in my bottom auto content....I don't think there is anything to edit there..
2016-12-28 15:35 · (0)
* Weezy * ayamFweshdude U dnt need to insert your forum ids in any of the codes!
2016-12-29 07:27 · (0)
* ayamFweshdude * Weezy OK..how would I now add my related post in order to show in my forum...and again while writing a topic in one of my forum.. I tried to make it bold..that is "<b>fweshdude</b> but it didn't work..instead it shows it back as written..
2016-12-30 11:03 · (0)
* Weezy * ayamFweshdude Go back and read the instruction attached to the code, for the bold issue ..use the bbcode which is [b ]fweshdude[/b]
2016-12-30 13:28 · (0)
* ayamFweshdude * Weezy OK I grab tenx bro..but I don't get what u are trying to say here..As u said"
Related topic code ..To use this code,firstly create a page for your forum as autocontent for bottom and if u get that, you don't need another one. Then goto your bottom autocontent and paste this code"....

You said I should create new page,
and at the bottom of the page autocontent I should add the code right?...is that what you are trying to say..cause I have tried it....need more explanation bro...this is the code u sent me earlier...
2016-12-30 19:50 · (0)
* ayamFweshdude * ayamFweshdude create new page>>
autocontent>>
bottom...

right?
2016-12-30 19:54 · (0)
* ayamFweshdude * ayamFweshdude this the code u sent me

<style><br />.reply {display: none}<br /></style><br /><div class="reply" id='reply'><div id="rt1"><div id='empty' class="blok"><div class="nfooter">Related Topics</div><div name="fix"><div class="x">:forum-:getid-forum:/theme-link/1:</div><div class="x">:forum-:getid-forum:/theme-link/2:</div><div class="x">:forum-:getid-forum:/theme-link/3:</div><div class="x">:forum-:getid-forum:/theme-link/4:</div><div class="x">:forum-:getid-forum:/theme-link/5:</div></div></div></div><br /><br /><script language="javascript"><br />var topx=document.getElementById('relatedTopics').innerHTML;<br />var dtopic=document.getElementById('rt1').innerHTML;<br />var rtpic=topx.replace(/rtopic(1)/ig,dtopic)<br />document.getElementById('relatedTopics').innerHTML=rtpic;<br /></script></div>
2016-12-30 21:36 · (0)
* Weezy * ayamFweshdude Create a page u will use as forum bottom autocontent, paste the code in it ..then click on Edit Site > Autocontent > Autocontent for forum > bottom autocontent ..inside the box u paste the site id u created for the bottom autocontent!
2016-12-31 08:20 · (0)
* ayamFweshdude * Weezy I have done it bro tenx a lot....but the problem is that its showing at the end ,how can I make It appear before comment box....
something like the screenshot below..it appears before comment box
2016-12-31 13:58
* Screenshot_2016-12-31-14-56-49.png · image/png · 66.32KB
· (0)
* Weezy * ayamFweshdude go to your Styles For message In Forum and paste this in your 1st Box Note Paste this at the end of all your codes before the comment box begins
<script>var msgCount = ::msg_id::<br /> if (msgCount==1)<br /> document.write("<div id='relatedTopics'>rtopic(1)</div>")</script><br/>
Copy code
2017-01-01 10:21 · (0)

Online: Guests: 2

Translate
Pages
Copyright © 2024 WEEZYWAP
facebook twitter whatsapp google plus
Home | About Us | Advertise | Frequently Asked Question | Contact Us | Partners | Disclaimer | Terms of Services | Invite Friends | Credits

Online: 1 , Today: 36, Hits: 7643616
Last modified: 27-08-2018 11:42:51 pm