Ring ring

p _ x
Bookmark Weezywap
JarApkBmkOpera
(GMT+1)
Saturday April 27th 2024
+
Always Post weezywap.xtgem.com on your facebook, twitter, 2go, whatsapp and instagram status! If you love WEEZYWAP and enjoy unlimited services here!
»WEEZYWAP Forum
Forum Rules | Smilies | BB Codes | Back
* Lordeagle * Weezy Tnx
2015-08-23 05:32 · (0)
* Lordeagle * Weezy Tnx I look forward for it. Best wishes on ur exam!
2015-08-23 05:32 · (-1)
* Weezy * Lordeagle Tnk u
2015-08-23 12:40 · (0)
* Lordeagle * Weezy U wcm
2015-08-24 05:00 · (0)
* Lordeagle How to remove xtgem ads 4rm d top of ur pages and relocate to somewhere else on ur page:
* Its very simple with my created js
What to do go to ur footer and paste this as ur last code
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://dpix.yn.lt/tools/Ads.js"></script>
Copy code

Now go to ur header or footer(any one u want it 2 be)paste this code where u want it to appear
<div id="xtAds">get the fuck Ads here!</div>
Copy code

I will advise u not 2 put it in any other container if possible.
*Note dont try to upload d js it might not work dats y I left it where I created it and used am like that even on my site.
Check http://eaglenet.xtgem.com for demo its located in the footer
2015-08-29 06:39 · (0)
* Unlimitedapps * Lordeagle Nice one eagle
2015-08-29 08:56 · (0)
* Lordeagle * Unlimitedapps 10x
2015-08-29 16:35 · (0)
* Lordeagle Goodday friends and fans!

It's another interestine weekend and lordeagle is out to share out a new thing today! We all know how hard it will be if u're asked to start building your 2go field/Arena thats why weezy helpd wit his free 2go service, many ppl are not comfortable wit the linking and seek what they will do to have theres. Tonight am gona change your view towards that,u dont get me ryt? Ok what if u're askd to create only the header and the footer u will like to use and create ur 2go arena, also provide the css,choose any comments box u wana use and the rest of the work will be done for u what will u say? Am not dreamin its gona happen now just click HERE to create ur whole and auto updating 2go arena in seconds here u controll nearly everytin! It works like magik start to create urz now note: no hidden charges,no ads all is free and urz!
2015-11-01 15:02 (Edited 2015-11-01 15:07 by Lordeagle ) · (0)
* Weezy * Lordeagle Nice
2015-11-01 18:57 · (0)
* Lordeagle * Weezy The Most requested content on xtgem by Nigerian xtgem wapmasters is "xtfilelist". Weezy has always been there to help out,others like magiklord and strike also rendered help on editing your filelists lordeagle has always been the odd guy. Now I want to render my own help once and for all! You no longer need help editing or creating your filelist after reading this post. Wapmaster is not for you if after reading this post u still cant create a stunning filelist by yourself!(i will always tell u d truth,even as it hurts). Am about to introduce to u my "weekend work"(no free weekend #wink), it's xtfilelist creator(not generator!) it creates,tests and preview ur filelist for u to see. All that is required from u is just normal html code and it will convert it to xtgem template and create the filelist with it. Note: it's made for all! Advanced and newbies(me too is involvd cuz it saves alot of work). The tool is free/easy to use, just click HERE to start creating your filelists in seconds!
2015-11-08 02:12 · (0)

Online: Guests: 1

Translate
Pages
Copyright © 2024 WEEZYWAP
facebook twitter whatsapp google plus
Home | About Us | Advertise | Frequently Asked Question | Contact Us | Partners | Disclaimer | Terms of Services | Invite Friends | Credits

Online: 1 , Today: 743, Hits: 7592360
Last modified: 27-08-2018 11:42:51 pm