XtGem Forum catalog

p _ x
Bookmark Weezywap
JarApkBmkOpera
(GMT+1)
Friday March 29th 2024
+
Always Post weezywap.xtgem.com on your facebook, twitter, 2go, whatsapp and instagram status! If you love WEEZYWAP and enjoy unlimited services here!
»WEEZYWAP Forum
Forum Rules | Smilies | BB Codes | Back
* BOBBZKID 5 IMPORTANT STEPS TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL WEBER (WAPMASTER) OR A BLOGGER BY BOBBZKID

Due to the latest development, concerning how some blogger count million with their site, bloggers like Linda Ikeji.
So many wapmasters and blogger now want to be successful like them..
But i have a good news for you! I will tell you 5 most important steps to become a successful weber or blogger and crawl huge traffick to your website.

THE 5 STEPS ARE
1. UPDATE-
Update like jet, like mad, to be a successful wapmaster or blogger you have to be updating your site 24/7. Make sure it up to dates, update it with relivant, important topics so it make attract your viewers to return and keep on returning and returning to your site because of your trending updates.

2. ADVERTISEMENT-
Advertisment is one of the way you inform people about your new product at your site, you can see that is very important, without advertising people will not know your site despite the huge updates. I advise, you also adversite on social media, and also promote it on net.

3. S.E.O -
The first day i heard that word 'S.E.O' Ah, i was like, 'ah dem do carry anoda 1 cum agn' Yea! To become a successful wapmaster, you have to optimize your S.E.O. What is S.E.O? Let me just give you a clue, S.E.0 means Search Engine Optimization, which optimize your website to be friendly with search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.

4. NEW_FEATURES-
Yea! Learn to be adding new thrilling things to your website or blog. Add new exciting features to your site, to attract your visitors to remain in your site because of the thrilling features you are adding also. Do you know? The more you add new features, the more your site or blog advance.

5. BE OFFICIAL-
Be official in your web runs. What do i mean that you should be official? Have you call a network provider's customer care? Do you notice their dynamic, their speech? Is it not fabulous? I want you to behave like that concerning your site. But that should not make you not to be friendly with your members. 'coz dem go say diz admin too mean. Dem go jxt run cummot 4 ur site'. Post and comment in a professional way or matter. To show your superiory.

#GREETING_GOES_TO_MY_BOSS_WEEZYWAP Nani!

pls patronize http://bobbzkidweb.ga for more!!

Article Written By BOBBZKID A.K.A ßobbzy (Da Talented)
2016-06-26 14:07 · (0)
* Weezy * BOBBZKID Nice tips!
2016-06-26 18:38 · (0)

Online: Guests: 1

Translate
Pages
Copyright © 2024 WEEZYWAP
facebook twitter whatsapp google plus
Home | About Us | Advertise | Frequently Asked Question | Contact Us | Partners | Disclaimer | Terms of Services | Invite Friends | Credits

Online: 1 , Today: 446, Hits: 7569186
Last modified: 27-08-2018 11:42:51 pm