80s toys - Atari. I still have

p _ x
Bookmark Weezywap
JarApkBmkOpera
(GMT+1)
Thursday April 25th 2024
+
Always Post weezywap.xtgem.com on your facebook, twitter, 2go, whatsapp and instagram status! If you love WEEZYWAP and enjoy unlimited services here!
»WEEZYWAP Forum
Forum Rules | Smilies | BB Codes | Back
* Athsam +broz weezy I'm here for the php site coding, how can I start editing the default Css of the site's script I want to change the css to fb css how can I start.
2015-10-20 15:27 · (0)
* Weezy * Athsam Its going to be lil hard o because u will have to get the 2 css, modify that of facebook with the class names of the php script css!
2015-10-21 04:02 · (0)
* Athsam Boss, I downloaded Something called PBNL wapsite script from your site recently, and now the I've install the script on my site
http://muab.orgfree.com
but the download zone is not working i.e I can't download any app, any time I try to do so, it will lead to an error page.
Eg to download Opera Labs handler
http://muab.orgfree.com/upload/download.php?id=1
please help me create a php download page just like yours. But with php. With own css and everything. Same Design. Thanks
2016-01-02 11:54 · (0)
* Weezy * Athsam Create category for java apps ..upload another java app apart from that default app and see wat happens!
2016-01-03 08:19 · (0)
* Athsam * Weezy And also my Admin CP. If I try to add image to my category it will reply folder not writeable. Even my Vides Section I can't add youtube videos and what do you think my be coz of that. Help me! I Really want to solve the problem. THANKS.
2016-01-04 09:40 · (0)
* Weezy * Athsam The clone was working perfectly b4 i discharged it 4 my users to download ..and dis is the first time am getting that kind of complaint 4rm my users ..i think the problem myt be from ur host! Create another free site and host the same script on it den see wat happens!
2016-01-04 10:49 · (0)

Online: Guests: 1

Translate
Pages
Copyright © 2024 WEEZYWAP
facebook twitter whatsapp google plus
Home | About Us | Advertise | Frequently Asked Question | Contact Us | Partners | Disclaimer | Terms of Services | Invite Friends | Credits

Online: 1 , Today: 868, Hits: 7590241
Last modified: 27-08-2018 11:42:51 pm